Not all Reiki tables are equal
Woohoo! I've finally found it!!
Let's say you’re ready to give full Reiki Treatments to your friends and family. But not all Reiki tables are equal and some tables used for massage can be super uncomfortable and unsuitable for giving Reiki.
Your Reiki table and chair are a long-term investment
I’ve had mine for over 20 years, it’s almost identical to this one and it’s been invaluable!
I've looked for years for the very best, most versatile and cost-effective Reiki table and chair for my Usui Reiki Students - I found it this year!! Enjoy xxx
This sports massage table is almost Reiki-perfect!
1. It folds in half and is portable, light-weight, well upholstered and suitable for a larger variety of sizes and heights
2. Adjustable aluminium legs are best - totally fabulous for your comfort standing whether you’re short or taller. Also lighter for lifting and carrying
3. Tables like this one have double aluminium strengthening at each corner which gives fabulous stability for all sizes of clients
4. The hoop at both ends means you can easily slide your chair in and out (when you’re ready to stand) from beneath the table – also at the end of your Reiki Treatments if you wish to sit while giving Reiki to the ankles and feet
5. The normal face-down massage hole has an upholstered filler – a thoughtful addition and support for clients lying on their back (most of the time in Reiki treatments)
6. Going to a Reiki Share Group? Teaching a Class out of town? The optional bag is great when you’re putting it in and out of a car boot in the rain plus keeps your table clean if you need to store it after using
The Chair before the Table
We tend to focus on the Reiki Table itself but if you don’t have the right kind of chair, you and your client may get the wobbles
You’ll be when moving from the seated position at your client’s head to the standing position at the side of the table when giving Reiki to your client’s body and leg positions.
A smooth, wobble-free transition from seated to standing is contributing to the quality of your Reiki treatment.
After 25 minutes or so of Reiki to your client’s head and shoulders, you’d expect your client to be in a deeply relaxed state. Loosing your balance, using your clients’ shoulder for support or wobbling the table while you move from sitting to standing all bring your client out of that deep state of relaxation where all the healing is taking place.
As your Reiki Chair swivels quietly and smoothly to the side, you lean forward and use your legs to push off deliberately from your Reiki chair into the standing position. Beautiful, smooth, client has no awareness of the transition.
The perfect Reiki Chair
1. Swivels quietly and effortlessly - without squeaking or wobbling
Remember, you’ll be 20-25 mins at least sitting giving Reiki to your client’s head and shoulders before you stand. When you are ready to stand, you can do so smoothly with minimal contact or wobbling for you, the Reiki table or your client. They will be deeply relaxing by now so no distractions are necessary to bring them out of that beautiful Reiki space.
2: The Perfect Reiki Chair has no arms
When giving seated Reiki, the arm rests can get in the way of a smooth transaction from sitting to standing. Your clothing can get snarled up on the arm rests, too!
3: The Perfect Reiki Chair has 2-3 adjustable heights so your body is comfortable and not too high or too low depending on what height your Reiki table is at.
4: The Perfect Reiki Chair has wheels – that quietly and smoothly give Reiki practitioners silent ease of movement and stability.
Try getting up using a wooden chair with arm rests and keeping light contact with your client as you do so. Aaaargh! Nearly impossible.
Enjoy using your perfect Reiki table and chair
They’re worth every cent you invest in them. They’re not as expensive as they used to be and there’s more coming online all the time.
You’ll love being able to sink more deeply into your Reiki Treatments. You’ll feel more confident, comfortable and be giving a more professional, beautiful, quality Reiki treatment to your family, friends and/or clients.
NZ Supplier of the 'perfect' Reiki Table
The adjustable height of this ranges between 62cm and 82.5cm, with a width of 71cm and length of 185cm.
Current freight from the Rosebank, Auckland supplier is $12 plus gst anywhere in North Island
Contact Angela Byrne at Sales, USL Sport Healthcare
P: 09-815 7750 or 088 875 77678
Just for you!
No commission for me – it’s just as close as possible to the Perfect Reiki Table xxx