Reiki. For holistic health and healing.
Sign up to our Newsletter
Reiki is non-denominational, practiced by people of many different faiths and cultures
It is also non-denominational, practiced by people of many different faiths and cultures
You don’t need to commit to a belief system in order to channel Reiki or enjoy its benefits, all you need is a capacity for belief and the desire to heal or be healed
Credibility and professionalism internationally
The use of Reiki energy for personal and professional stress reduction, enhancing creativity, problem-solving as well as increasing focus, calmness and productivity in the workplace, is a major contribution to all businesses, educational and government organisations
In the UK and USA, Reiki is used in hospitals, clinics and hospices and Doctor’s recommend Reiki to their clients.
Its simplicity, ease of use and effectiveness have raised the profile and acceptance of Reiki as a multi-functional and natural modality contributing to quality experiences in all aspects of daily family life and business
The benefits of Reiki
- Experience the reduction of stress and pain in a single Reiki Health treatment
- Accelerate the healing of your physical tissue (body), mind (thoughts and beliefs), heart (emotions) and spirit (alignment)
- Alleviate your fatigue, re-energize yourself both mentally and physically
- Increase the clarity of your mind, enhance any problem solving and improve your memory retention
- Sustain increased feelings of your self-confidence and self-esteem
- Ensures your health and wellbeing are increased and sustained
- Your intuitive skills develop quickly
- Reiki facilitates improved communication and concentration at all levels
- Reiki can increase your creativity at all levels, professionally and personally
- Expect a noticeable improvement in your relationships at work and at home.
- Reiki always compliments, supports and enhances all orthodox and alternative medicines, therapies and practices.